Sunday, October 12, 2008

Charlie



My name is Charlie. I came to live with my mom and dad from the Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue. Orignally, mom was only going to foster me, but less than a week after I came to her home, she lost a dear piggy, Sam. I knew mom and dad were sad so I put on my happy piggy face and showed them my antics to make them laugh. I was hoping they'd want to keep me because they still had another piggy, a girl named Rosie. She was purrrrty! Finally, I was officially introduced to Rosie. Since she decided I wasn't all that bad, mom and dad adopted me and I got to stay!

Today I have a new girlfriend named Kaylee. She sees me as her protector and I have to say, I like it! I'm not really tough, but I like that she thinks I am. I'm a Peruvian and she likes to hide under my hair! Silly girl!

I'm a smart piggy too. I know what time it is. If mom is late with snacks I start making a lot of noise to let her know I'm VERY displeased with the lack of service. Additionally, if I want anything else, all I have to do is stand as still as a statue and STARE at her until she does what I want. It's sooo easy! I always have to be in the middle of what mom is doing. When I'm on the floor and she joins me, I love to walk on her toes. They feel funny!

I'm loveable when I want to be and demanding quite often, but I figure, I deserve it! I'm a hearty pig who doesn't go to the vet except for checkups. I'm going to be around a lot longer yet!

Love to all you girl piggies out there.. brrrrrrr.
Charlie

Master to: Maren
Born on: ?, at least 5 years old...

No comments: