Thursday, August 21, 2008

Satin Piggy friend

Hello, My name is Satin, which is also my breed. My previous slave didn't have much imagination when it came to names but I don't mind.

I don't know exactly how old I am but in 2005, she could no longer look after her piggies and asked the kind Rodentologists at Cavies' Castle if they could find us all new forever homes. From their records, they knew that I was three then so I am certainly eligible to join this elite group.


Our Slave was visiting Cavies' Castle that day and brought three of us home to Piggyfriends, which is where I live with my best friend, Hope.

Our favourite pastime is, of course, eating but I do love a cuddle. Hope prefers to carry on eating.
Master to:Penny of the Piggyfriends
Born on:?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Penny, I was sorry to read that Satin went to the Bridge. What a gorgeous girl with her shiny coat! It sounds like she had a perfect life after she found you, with lots of friendship and goodies. In sympathy, Kathy in Colorado, USA