Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sam Piggy Friend

Hello, My name is Sam and I celebrated my fifth birthday with my friends the Ginger Girls on May 1st. 2008.


In 2004, our Slave received a call from a lady who had 11 month old two piggies who, she said, were fighting. She had us both neutered ( ouch ) but we were still fighting ( what did she expect would happen? ) so she asked if our Slave could give a home to one of us. The other piggy stayed with her and she brought me here to Piggyfriends. I'm glad that she did because there are lots of wonderful piggies here, not to mention an enormous amount of food.

I used to be called Will but our Slave didn't like that and changed it to Sam after a character from her favourite book, Lord of the Rings.

My favourite foods are grass, cucumbers and tomatoes and I love to chat to my friends, Roscoe and Gulliver, who live in the next door pen.
Master to:Penny of the Piggyfriends
Born on:1rst of May, 2003?

No comments: