Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sapphire and Barley Piggyfriend


Here you can see Casanova, Sapphire and Lavender. Sapphire is the Dutch piggy in the middle.

Sapphire and Barley have both been Piggyfriends for most of their lives, having been rescued from a dark and dingy garage, where they were living with their three sons all in one dirty little hutch. Barley and Sapphire came home with me that day accompanied by one of their sons, Rye, who will soon be a SCAMP himself. The "owners" wanted to keep two of the family and I could not persuade them otherwise but luckily, after a few months I was asked if I could take them too. I was so pleased to be able to bring them home to be with the rest of their family.


This is Barley, he is also an undercover Agent.
Read more about agent Badger here

Welcome to Barley and Sapphire, you found yourselves a good forever home :D

Masters to: Penny
Born: around June 2005

No comments: